How It Works
You have been staring at the clothes in your closet you will not wear again and your home is ready for a fresh look, but you can't just throw everything away...
So, you bring in apparel and decor that you no longer need to Sandy's for cash on the spot! Follow these 5 easy steps for selling with us:
1. Pack up your items in a basket, bin, or tote and bring to Sandy's.
2. Bring your government issued ID card and fill out a drop off slip to get your place in line.
3. Shop and run errands while we sort through and process your items.
4. We'll call you when your order is ready and discuss your items with you.
5. Pick up your cash and any items we were not able to use (or leave for a local charity to pick up)! Please bring your state issued ID card to receive cash.
- Every resale store is a little bit different and looking for different things. At Sandy's, we buy current trends for Women, Men, home decor, and furniture.
- We pay 30-35% of our selling prices as cash on the spot. We offer up to 60% for consignment.
- We buy Tuesday through Saturday 10am-4pm. We do not buy Sundays and Mondays.
- Please limit bringing in no more than two 30 gallon bin-fulls at a time.
- We no longer take drop offs brought in trash bags and paper bags.
- We are seeking styles from the last 1-2 years. For some examples of brands we buy, check here.
- Items we buy should be in showing very little to no wear and in clean condition.
- When bringing in styles that are not in season, we will be more selective than if they were in season.
- For holiday decor, we buy it only one month before the holiday.
- Wait times vary from day to day with Fridays and Saturdays typically being our busiest days. Wait times usually start around two hours due to the volume of drop offs we receive on a daily basis, but can be shorter or longer. You are welcome to drop off your items, stay to shop, or run errands and return by closing to pick up. We will give you a call that day to go over your drop off with you.
- To sell furniture and larger items, please email photos and information to email@example.com
- We love questions! If you are unsure as to why we passed on your items or have questions about pricing, please ask! We are more than happy to go over your drop off in detail and provide you with a printed item list.