How It Works
Please read the following to know how to bring your items in, how pricing works, and what to expect!
- Booked appointments will take at least one hour to go through and price. It may be longer depending on how much and what you bring in.
- Please ensure that your items are freshly laundered. They do not need to be folded and we prefer them off hangers.
- We can accept up to two laundry baskets of items (no trash, paper bags, or bins). Don't have laundry baskets? That's fine! Please just stick to around that volume.
- If you choose to leave the store instead of waiting, please be back before closing time to pick up what we could not buy.
- All items should be showing little to no wear and be current styles.
- We will pay you 30-35% of our selling prices as cash on the spot. A check will be made out to you for payouts of $50+.
- Typically, our prices are 50-80% off retail prices.
- For furniture, please email photos and information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer cash and consignment options for up to 60% of our selling prices.
- We do not buy children's items, formal wear, medical equipment, wedding dresses, and anything that smells like cigarette smoke.
- Please follow CDC Guidelines while shopping in the store.